WELCOME

Hi! Hola! My name is KC Contessa! I'm a baby female Applehead Chihuahua puppy born 02/12/2011. Right now I'm a beefy 2.5 pounds and stand 1 hand tall. I'm mostly black with some tan here and there with a spash of white on my chest. Though I share my house with my new brother Jake, I rule this roost. Every day is something new or different or both to me. My friend David his wife Nikki and I thought we'd share some thoughts and experiences along the way as I grow up and go through life. Some funny things, some sad things, and some things that make me cock my head and go HUH???

Friday, April 22, 2011

I (sob) Want (sob sniff) My Sister Back Right Now (sniff sniff)

I need my friends today more than ever. I am so upset that I don't know what I'm gonna do. Today started out like any day...sleep, play, get licked clean, play, nap, run around like a crazy dog. Momma people gave us a little milk in a bowl and we drank it so fast that when my sister and me looked up it looked like we had white beards on our faces. Dad called my sister "Cujo". I dunno what that means but I guess he was making fun of us cause mom and grandma laughed when he said it. Then me and sis were chasing each other around the house when there was a big sound coming from the place in the wall where the people appear and disappear. Momma people opened a hole in the wall and 2 peoples I never saw before came in. Sis and I went and hid. If I knew then what I know now I would have stayed hidden! Momma peoples and Daddy peoples sat and talked to them for a little while, then they introduced them to sis and me. We played with them for a few minutes then they set me down on the floor where I went back to my business never knowing what would happen next. After all of the adult people talked a little more they stood up. The new lady people was still holding my sister and I was still standing right in front of her looking up at sis but she wasn't setting her down so we could go do what we wanted to do. I whined a little "c'mon sis let's go play" the people just laughed nervously but went right on talking AND holding on to my sister. Now I let out a small bark, RUFF. I'll show them I mean business. I let out another firmer bark, ARF. By now sis was starting to squirm a little but the lady people held onto her even tighter. Now I was starting to get mad. Suddenly all the people moved toward the place where they appear and disappear. I didn't like this, something did not feel right. Then in just the blink of my eyes there was a flash of light and the people were gone.....thank goodness.....I didn't like the way they kept holding my sister. After catching my breath for just a moment I suddenly realized.........MY SISTER WAS GONE TOO. WHERE IS MY SISTER?!?! I sniffed where they had been standing just a moment ago but her smell ended at the wall. I looked quickly and frantically around the room BUT I COULDN'T FIND HER......WHERE IS MY SISTER?!?! Then I looked up and saw my mom and dad and grandma and the look on their faces and somehow I knew, she wasn't coming back!! Mom, where is sis?...Dad, Grandma?? I cried and cried until I had no water left in my little eyes. Sobbing, I finally drifted off to sleep thinking "good life sis...good life to you".

Bye for now...KC 

No comments:

Post a Comment