WELCOME

Hi! Hola! My name is KC Contessa! I'm a baby female Applehead Chihuahua puppy born 02/12/2011. Right now I'm a beefy 2.5 pounds and stand 1 hand tall. I'm mostly black with some tan here and there with a spash of white on my chest. Though I share my house with my new brother Jake, I rule this roost. Every day is something new or different or both to me. My friend David his wife Nikki and I thought we'd share some thoughts and experiences along the way as I grow up and go through life. Some funny things, some sad things, and some things that make me cock my head and go HUH???

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Growth Spurts

The last little while has had one day pretty much like the next.....wake up, eat, potty, play, nap, get in trouble, try to get outta trouble. that part's easy cause I have the dreaded "puppy eyes". They get me outta so much stuff! Ahhhh, I love being a puppy! I think everyday that I'm getting bigger. I can just see over the tops of the grass when we go outside now. But it happens in spurts cause I 'll be to short a bunch of times then POOF I can see over it...then slowly I get to short again, then POOF, I can see over it again! When I hear the big roar outside I can always see over the grass the next time I go out, funny how that works. Oh well. I go farther and farther out in the yard too. I keep thinkin it'll be like the couch....if I go far enough I'll fall off but I haven't found that far outside yet. My peoples have started giving me what they call puppy food. It's nice to get something besides milk to eat and it tastes pretty good too. It is a lot harder to chew though. Gosh it's almost work! We watched a movie last night about my kinda dogs called Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. It was really funny and you should see it if you get a chance. In one part the puppies got separated from their mom and dad, That would be horrible if that ever happened to me. I don't ever wanna have to leave my family. But it was okay in the movie cuz everything worked out. Anyhow I gave it two paws up!
Well that is all I have today.
Byyeeeeeeeeeee for now!! KC

No comments:

Post a Comment